EXPRESSION ALL

EXPRESSION
EXPRESSING
EXAMPLE
CONGRATULATION
·         Congratulation.
·         Congratulation on.
·         I’d like to congratulate you.
·         It was great to hear.
·         Have a nice holiday.
·         Happy birthday to you.
One day at Andhis house’s there are a birthday party but agung forgot that.

Agung: hi ndis! How are you?
Andis: hi too, I’m fine. You?
Agung: i’m very fine. What will you do here?
Andis: you forget this day? L
Agung: i’m forget. What?
Andis: this is my birthday party
Agung: oh no I’m sorry. Happy birthday to you my best friend.
Andis: thank you friend.
Agung: you’re welcome
PRAISE
·    
     You look so beatiful.
·         This is look very nice.
·         Your dress is beatiful.
·         You look lovely.
·         You look more handsome.

In the garden aldi meet andi batari.

Aldi: hi tar! Good afternoon J
A.batari: hi, aldi. Good afternoon too J
Aldi: would you meet me to go to book store right now?
Andi batari: no, problem J

Suddenly uchy come near and talk with aldy.

Uchy: wow you look so more handsome today aldi
Aldi: haha you make me so ticklish :D. Don’t to lie me?
Uchy: i don’t lie to you
Aldi: wait a moment a.batari.
Andi batari: ok boy.
Uchy: where you want to go to with her?
Aldi: i want to go to bokk store.
Uchy: oh. I will join with you too.
Aldi and A. Batari: oke. Lets go!
SURPRISE
·         Wow! What a surprise.
·         Really?
·         Are you serious? You must be joking.
·         That very surprising.
·         Are you sure?
·         What is that?


In an office there are a surprise for ana.

Ayu: good morning ana J
Ana: godd morning too ayu J
Ayu: do you know yet?
Ana: what?
Ayu: you go promoted.
Ana: Are you serious? You must be joking me.
Ayu: i’m serious. Ask with another friend. Congratulation tou you.
Ana: thank you. I am so happy.


BELIEF AND DISBELIEF
·         Trust me
·         Believe me.
·         How you can believe that?
·         Can you imagine that?
·         I swear
·         Don’t believe it, do you?
·         Have faith in me
·         Do you believe in yourself?
·         Don’t you think it’s odd that?
·         I don’t belive it.
·         I sure
One day Irfan and Fadhil met in the garden and they were talk about something....

Irfan      : hy fadhil, how are you?
Fadhil    : hy Irfan, I’m fine..how about you?
Irfan      : I’m fine too, what did you doing here?
Fadhil    : i just refreshing
Irfan      : Did you know that rio crashed?
Fadhil    : what? I don’t believe it. You kidding me!!
Irfan      : why you not believe me? I am serious
Fadhil    : haha..you always lie to people, so why I had to believe to you
Irfan      : if you not believe me, you can call rio now
Fadhil    : hy Rio, are you ok?
Rio          : no, I’m not ok friend, I just had an accident
Fadhil    : oh no, I hope you get better soon.
Rio          : thank you friend.
Fadhil    : Irfan, i’m sorry not believe you, now I sure you always said true to people.
Irfan      : thank you friend
Fadhil : you are welcome



INVITATION
·         Please come to my place...
·         I would like to invite you...
·         Do you free this...
·         Would you like to go....
·         Would  you come to...
At pettarani street irfan meet with ahmad and talk about something.

Irfan: Do you free this afternoon?
Ahmad: i think so. Why?
Irfan: would you come to my place?
Ahmad: what for?
Irfan: i wanna make a party.
Ahmad: ok i like party
Irfan: see you this afternoon. Good bye.
Ahmad: see you too.

REQUEST
·         Can i borrow your...
·         Would you mind looking...
·         Can you give me...
·         Could i have....
At fadhil’s home. Rio drink a juice but...

Rio: fadhil, i can’t to drink this juice?
Fadil: why?
Rio: it’s very thick. Can i borrow your spoon?
Fadil: haha ok wait a moment.
Rio: ok thank you.
Fadil: you’re welcome.
OFFER
·         Can i help you?
·         Would you like me to?would you mind helping?
·         What can i do for you?
·         Could you help me please?
In the classroom winny need a help...suddenly...

Khabil: winny, what are you doing?
Winny: i am sewing this curtain
Khabil: Can i help you?
Winny: i need a help, can you buy a drink to me?
Khabil: of course.
Winny: thank you.
Khabil: you’re welcome.




1 komentar: